Thrive Book Groups and Thrive Scholarships
THRIVE BOOK GROUPS ARE HELPING WOMEN GROUP AND THRIVE
Contact Jodie Vasbinder: EMAIL or (814) 845-2355
Current recommended books:
- “Revelation - Extravagant Hope" - by Margaret Feinberg NEW!
- "Vibrant - Developing a Deep and Abiding Joy for All Seasons" - by Carol McLeod NEW!
- "Walk It Out: The Radical Result of Living God’s Word One Step At A Time” - by Tricia Goyer
- “The Power of a Praying Church” - by Stormie Omartian
- “Uninvited: Living Loved When You Feel LessThan, Left Out and Lonely” - by Lysa Terkeurst
- “The Broken Way: A Daring Path to Abundant Life” - by Ann Voskamp
- “Knowing God By Name” - by Sharon Jaynes, Gwen Smith, Mary Southerland
- “Seeking Him: Experiencing the Joy of Personal Revival” - by Nancy DeMoss, Tim Grissom
- “Lioness Arising: Wake Up and Change Your World” – by Lisa Bevere
- “The Armor of God” – by Priscilla Shirer
- "20/20: Seen. Chosen. Sent. Bible Study Book" - by Christine Caine
Books From Previous Years May Still Be Ordered And Used
- Each lady participating can received $5.00 reimbursement towards the purchase of her book. For first time group, the leader’s guide is paid in full by ABWM.
- Thrive Groups are not limited to the books listed above. Approval for other books should obtained before the books are purchased to receive the $5.00 reimbursement for each book. Contact: Jodie Vasbinder (Information Above).
- Buy books on Amazon, Christianbook.com or at your local Christian bookstore.
Thrive Scholarships for Women Doing Continuing Education Classes
EWE Thrive Scholarships are available for women doing Continuing Education Classes.
Download the Thrive Scholarship application form / guidelines to apply for a scholarship