Leadership Learning Communities
Encouraging Pastors Personally and Professionally
Leadership Learning Communities (LLC) are small groups of pastors who gather together to cultivate healthy vital relationships, both personally and professionally. This is a crucial part of fulfilling the region's vision to build healthy partnerships with Churches, Pastoral Leaders and the wider ABC Family.
The LLC's are designed to address three issues among pastoral leaders: 1) The need for leadership training; 2) The need to address isolation among church leaders; and 3) The need to address the debilitation of loneliness and the feelings of insignificance among church leaders.
Each LLC is led by a Mentor Pastor who will choose the members of his/her LLC and facilitate the group meetings. The group size will be limited to no fewer than three and no more than six participants, plus the Mentor Pastor. We also hope that each Mentor Pastor will encourage an apprentice who will eventually develop their own LLC.
Guides for the LLC Group Meetings can be found on out FaceBook page: ABCOPAD Leadership Learning Communities
ABCOPAD LLC Facebook Link
ABCOPAD LEADERSHIP LEARNING COMMUNITY
90 minutes... to catch up for everyone to give personal and ministry related updates
30 minutes... for intentional prayer
Lunch Together (sack lunches and potlucks save time and create community!)
2 hours... for discussion about the reading - focusing on personal and professional application
MINISTRY BASIS & BENEFITS
- The need for Leadership Training
- The need to address isolation among church leaders and churches
- The need to address the debilitation of loneliness and feelings of insignificance among church leaders
- The dynamic of small group support
- The benefit of the integration of information
- The value of plural leadership learning (integration and application)
- The empowering of the vision for Vital Healthy Pastors and Churches
LINK: LLC Reading Vault - A bibliography of our previous reading lists
For more information about our Leadership Learning Communities
Contact the region office: 888-687-0883