2020 ABCOPAD Pastors Retreat
Sponsored by the ABCOPAD Ministers Council
Krislund Camp & Conference Center
189 Krislund Drive; Madisonburg, PA 16852
April 20 - 22, 2020
Online Registration Form and Payment
THE ANCHOR POINTS SEMINAR provides the strategies and resources to leaders for intergenerational ministry.
What you can expect to gain:
- The importance of Strategy versus another Program.
- The difference between Multi-generational and Inter-generational ministry.
- The role of Mentors and Coaches.
- The purpose and value of Rites of Passage.
- Spiritual Maturity.
- Why the church is lacking in Spiritual Continuity and how we can recapture it.
- Why many churches are not making disciples.
- Clear Strategies for all ministries to reach all generations.
Guest Speaker: Rev. Chuck Stecker, D. MIN, PhD
Executive Director and Founder - "A Chosen Generation"
A little about Chuck: Rev. Chuck Stecker is the Executive Director and Founder of A Chosen Generation. Chuck is an ordained minister of the Gospel with the Evangelical Church Alliance and has earned a Doctorate of Ministry specializing in Christian Leadership. As an Army Lieutenant Colonel, Chuck served in various key leadership and staff positions, including 3 years on the Joint Staff in the Pentagon. Chuck has served the Lord in the local church in various ministry and leadership positions After his retirement, he served with Promise Keepers for three years as the Regional Director of the South-Central Region. In 1997, Chuck launched a ministry, Mission Capable Men, and then A Chosen Generation in 2000.
Chuck uniquely combines several years of business experience, 23 years of military service, and over 13 years of full-time ministry to bring forth a clear strategy to equip, train, empower and release a new generation of leaders. He has a passion to see churches return to truly inter-generational communities and develop the clear pathways that keep young adults actively connected to their churches and see them develop into the leaders that will impact every area of our society.
His clear vision and leadership teachings have impacted churches, schools, the military, and businesses all over the country and as well as other nations. He is able to boldly challenge men and women of all ages to develop strong moral character and give them principles that they can apply to their lives to become spiritually mature and responsible adults. Chuck has spoken to audiences across the nation and around the world on various subjects including Strategies for Inter-generational Ministry, Developing, Becoming Strategic Leaders, Rites of Passage, Mentoring/Coaching, Ministry to Men as well as Character and Integrity Issues.
Chuck has recently written a book for parents and leaders about Rites of Passage entitled Men of Honor & Women of Virtue, Raising Kids to Keep the Faith. In addition, Chuck has authored several articles and was a contributing author to Effective Men’s Ministry: The Indispensable Toolkit for Your Church. Chuck has taught at Denver Seminary and Christ for the Nations Institute.
Chuck and his wife Billie make their home in Littleton, Colorado, and are a vital part of their home church, Grace Community Church. They have three grown children, three incredible granddaughters, and an amazing grandson.
FOR 2020, ALL ABCOPAD MINISTERS ARE MEMBERS OF ABCUSA & ABCOPAD Ministers Council.
(The Non-Member rates are for ministerial leaders not from ABCOPAD)
- Solo Cabin: $280 for ABCOPAD Ministers Council Member by April 10, 2020 [$330 for Non-Members]
- Shared Cabin: $190 for ABCOPAD Ministers Council Member by April 10, 2020 [$240 for Non-Members]
- Bunk House: $170 for ABCOPAD Ministers Council Member by April 10, 2020 [$220 for Non-Members]
Cabin and Lodge Registrations includes
Meals (Monday dinner and snack; Tuesday breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack; Wednesday breakfast and lunch)
Hospitality Station during event
If you prefer...
- Get Your Own Accommodations (includes meals, hospitality, and program): $95 for ABCOPAD Ministers Council Member by April 10, 2020 [$145 for Non-Members]
- Partial Registration for any part of Retreat: $75 (without meals)
- Linens for housing (pillow case, sheets, blanket, towel and washcloth): $20/person
- Women’s Luncheon on Monday: $10 per person by April 10, 2020
Hampton Inn and Suites - 1-570-726-3939 / Fax: 1-570-726-4094
24 Hospitality Lane; Mill Hall, PA 17751
The Hampton inn is $99 per night if you reference “Liberty Baptist Church”.
| || |
Women in Ministry: A dedicated time for Women in Ministry is planned on Monday, April 20th. We hope you can attend, as it is a wonderful time of fellowship, spiritual growth and rest! Pastor Sue Wilson Radel, ABCOPAD RMA for Women in Ministry / email@example.com
Available Download: 2020 Pastors Retreat Information.docx
Sponsored by the ABCOPAD Ministers Council