Grant Funds Available
Spring/Summer Grants 2023
ABCOPAD is once again offering grants from the three funds, we administer: Release God’s Power, Ministries of Christian Discipleship and the Legacy Fund. The funds available for this year’s grants are significantly diminished from the past few years since they are based on the investment earnings. We will be capping grant requests at $2,000 per recipient to assure that the most number of grants possible, can be offered.
The Spring/Summer Grant Cycle is now OPEN.
REGULAR GRANT CYCLE.
- The Deadline for Spring/Summer Grants is Friday, March 31.
- Have your applications emailed to email@example.com by that date. Applications received after the deadline will not be accepted.
- Guidelines for each of the grant funds, as well as applications can be found BELOW.
- The ABCOPAD Board will vote on the recommendations from the Mission Allocation Committee at their May meeting, with checks being disbursed by the end of the month.
- Please read the guidelines for each of the funds to determine which one would best fit the ministry your congregation is interested in beginning. If you have questions, please contact any of the staff.
- ALL applications MUST be typed and submitted electronically.
- Your congregation MUST (1) have given to Partners in Ministry (our regional offering) last year and planning on supporting it this year, and (2) have submitted the Cooperating Church Annual Report for 2022. If you have additional questions, please contact the Acting Regional Executive Pastor [570-435-2001] or the Treasurer [1-800-932-9442] or EMAIL.
NOTE: The applications for each of these grant funds are available on this website. These applications are fill-in forms and ALL applications MUST be typed. Each application will be reviewed be submitted to a Regional Pastor or GPS Member for their recommendation. Applications are not to be submitted to the ABCOPAD administrative offices.