ACTS Web Technician
Web Technician (part time)
WEB TECHNICIAN – Reports to the Academy of Christian Training and Service (ACTS) Council.
The Web Technician is responsible for developing and executing a clearly defined webinar program strategy in a manner that supports the education, marketing and customer services goals of the Academy of Christian Training and Service (ACTS) ministry.
This position is responsible for identifying and improving inefficiencies in the current process, developing and implementing guidelines and providing logistical support in an effort to improve our student’s experience of online learning.
- Plan, manage and coordinate the technology for webinar programs and initiatives
- Evaluate current technology strategy and identify weaknesses
- Develop and implement guidelines and protocols for conducting courses and webinars
- Follow and maintain the course and webinar schedule
- Work closely with the Dean of Advancement and Dean of Academics to ensure the successful promotion of all courses and webinars
- Develop benchmark criteria to measure the effectiveness of technology for the course and webinar program as well as implement improvements as required
- Measure the technological success of each course and webinar and report results to council
- Provide technological training to presenters and students
- Knowledge and understanding of webinar technology, with special focus on Zoom
- Proficient in presentation software, document sharing and cloud based technology
- Ability to integrate audio and social media tools into course and webinar sessions
- Ability to be a proactive and a savvy communicator
- Bring reports to council as needed
- Please Contact Pastor Cristy Wise if you have questions or want to apply.
- Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Preference would be given to those who reside in the region of ABCOPAD
due to the recurring need of face to face interaction with council and students
Web Technician Job Description.docx