George Garrett Grant Fund For Students
Grant Funds Available
for the September 2018 & January 2019 Semesters
The George Garrett Grant Fund
Students! Parents of Students! Grandparents of Students!
ABCOPAD Church Members!
ABCOPAD is happy to announce grant funds are available for the September 2018 and January 2019 semesters from the George Garrett Grant Fund for students entering the ministry. Grant money is available for the purpose of aiding worthy students who are preparing to enter the ministry.
Note: The available funds for grants have been reduced to the actual yearly earnings of the George Garrett Grant Fund.
- Students must be entering the ministry
- Students must complete the Grant Application
- Students must sign the Declaration of Faith document
- Applicants are required to write a 100 word essay answering the question, "Why are you a worthy student entering the ministry?"
- A recent transcript must accompany all applications
Applications and essays will be submitted to
the Garrett Grant Committee.
All applications must be submitted by May 31
for the subsequent September academic year.
No applications will be accepted after May 31, 2018.
Below please find links to the Grant Application, the Declaration of Faith document, as well as the Essay form. Please complete all three documents, save them to your computer and e-mail them, along with your recent transcript to Caryl Casey, ABCOPAD Treasurer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ALL documents must be received electronically and at the same time.
- Handwritten applications and essays will not be accepted.