Women In Ministry Online Event
Identifying Signs & Symptoms
of Mental Illness
Webinar - September 15, 7-9 p.m.
Presented by Rev. Ruth Moore
Online Registration Form
This webinar will help you to identify crisis signs of mental illness in a loved one, family member, or persons in your congregation. This webinar is open to all ministry leaders both male and female.
This webinar will address:
- Identifying Signs & Symptoms
- Mental Health Problems in the United States
- Mental Health Action Plan
- Understanding Depression, Anxiety, Mood Disorders and Psychosis
- Mental Health Action Plan for Depression, Anxiety and Mood Disorders and Acute Psychosis:
- Depressive Symptoms
- Suicidal Behavior
- Nonsuicidal Self-Injury
Rev. Ruth Moore is the Director of Business Development & Admissions at the Pennsylvania Psychiatric Institute (PPI). Rev. Moore is also the Head of Diversity and Inclusion and Community Liaison for PPI. She volunteers at UPMC Pinnacle Hospitals as a Chaplain. In addition to serving as First Lady of the Mount Zion Missionary Baptist Church, Altoona, PA, where her husband, the Rev. Keith Moore serves as Pastor.
Use the link below for the online registration form: