Grant Funds Available
Spring/Summer Grants 2022
ABCOPAD is once again offering grants from the three funds, we administer: Release God’s Power, Ministries of Christian Discipleship and the Legacy Fund.
The Spring/Summer Grant Cycle is now closed.
Next Grant Opportunity this autumn.
REGULAR GRANT CYCLE.
- The Deadline for Spring/Summer Grants is April 1.
- Have your applications emailed to one of the Regional Pastors by that date.
- Guidelines for each of the grant funds, as well as applications can be found BELOW.
- The ABCOPAD Board will vote on the recommendations from the Mission Allocation Committee at their December meeting, with checks being disbursed before year’s end.
- Please read the guidelines for each of the funds to determine which one would best fit the ministry your congregation is interested in beginning. If you have questions, please contact any of the staff.
- ALL applications MUST be typed and submitted electronically.
- Your congregation MUST (1) have given to Partners in Ministry (our regional offering) last year and planning on supporting it this year, and (2) have submitted the Cooperating Church Annual Report for 2020. If you have additional questions, please contact one of the Regional Pastors or the Treasurer at EMAIL or 1-800-932-9442.
NOTE: The applications for each of these grant funds are available on this website. These applications are fill-in forms and ALL applications MUST be typed. Each application MUST be submitted to a Regional Pastor for their recommendation. Applications are not to be submitted to the ABCOPAD administrative offices; they must go through the Regional Pastor in that corridor or the Regional Pastor most closely related to the ministry request.