George Garrett Grant Fund For Students
Grant Funds Available
for the September 2017 Semester
The George Garrett
Students! Parents of Students! Grandparents of Students!
ABCOPAD Church Members!
ABCOPAD is happy to announce grant funds are available for
the September 2017 semester from the George Garrett Grant Fund for students entering the ministry. Grant money is available for the
purpose of aiding worthy students who are preparing to enter the ministry.
- Students must be entering the ministry
- Students must complete the Grant Application
- Students must sign the Declaration of Faith document
- Applicants are required to write a 100 word essay answering the question, “Why are you a worthy student entering the ministry?”
- A recent transcript must accompany all applications
Applications and essays will be submitted
the Garrett Grant Committee.
All applications must be submitted by
for the subsequent September academic year.
No applications will be accepted
after May 31, 2017.
Below please find links to the Grant Application, the Declaration of Faith document, as well as the Essay form. Please complete all three documents, save them to your computer and e-mail them, along with your recent transcript to Caryl Casey, ABCOPAD Treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org All documents must be received electronically and at the same time. Handwritten applications and essays will not be accepted.