Cooperating Church Annual Reports
Link to CCAR Report Page (a new window will open with the report form)
Dear Pastor or Church Secretary:
Most of us use words every day. We use them to describe what we want, what we feel, what we need. Often, I will stop and look up the definition of a familiar word that I use all the time. I like to check that I’m using it correctly, that I really understand what it means and to be sure that when I do use it, that it is describing exactly what I intend.
Each year around this time, you receive a request from ABCOPAD asking you to fill out (either on a paper copy or online) the Cooperating Church Annual Report. A couple of those words don’t sound all that appealing to me. Annual (groan), report (sounds like information, I need to go look up) but cooperating – now that sounds like a great word. When I looked it up, some of the definitions were: act jointly; work toward the same end; assist someone or comply with their requests. There isn’t much to dislike about any of those thoughts.
As partners in ministry here in Pennsylvania and Delaware, we are all hopefully working towards the same end and that is the sharing of the Good News of our Savior with people who have not heard and to disciple and mentor those who have. As churches and your region, we work jointly together on many types of ministry: mission trips, student ministry, pastoral searches, church planting, church growth, support of our pastors, communicating and sharing information about our congregations and prayer concerns of our brothers and sisters around ABCOPAD. I’m hoping that last thought in the list of definitions is one that touches you as well and you will want to assist us and comply with our request to fill out the information that will show who the ABCOPAD churches are.
Please fill out your Annual Report for 2016 and return it or go online to the web site at the top of this letter and submit your church’s information. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Denise Veselicky (888) 687-0883 email@example.com or me (800) 932-9442 firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your cooperation.
Caryl Casey ABCOPAD Treasurer
If you do not have a copy of your church's annual report form you can obtain the log in information you require by contacting
It is possible for you as a church leader to view your church's information contained in the American Baptist Churches Information System. Information is available at the American Baptist Churches Information System (ABCIS) website.
www.abcis.org To access the ABCIS website you will need to request a username and password from Caryl Casey, ABCOPAD Treasurer. Email Caryl at CarylJC@aol.com or call (800) 932-9442. Requests will be processed as quickly as possible. Once you have your username and password, you will be able to log into the ABCIS website and view your church information. Security is set up so you can only view your own church data. Once you enter the ABCIS website, it is recommended that you start at the Report Center. If you have questions about the website contact Caryl Casey (information above) or Mark Mahserjian-Smith (email@example.com) for assistance.
Annual Report Forms and Information
The Annual Report collects statistical, leadership, and financial information. The data is widely used for variety of purpose, including:
* Determining the number of ABC Biennial Delegates for your church
* Regional and national directories
* Statistical reporting both within ABC and in inter-denominational publications
* Congregational Profile reports for pastoral search committees
* Per capita calculations for financial reports and recognitions
Our entire denomination benefits from having the most accurate information possible on our congregations.
On-Line Reporting Forms
You may use the on-line forms to submit your Church Information. Link to CCAR Report Page
(a new window will open with the report form, make sure your pop up blocker is turned off)
1. The website of annualreport.abcis.org reacts best if accessed by internet explorer.
2. The person filling out the form online MUST have a copy of the church's annual report form to access the website. They are asked for the church's pin number but more importantly they must use the church leadership pin to access the login. This means that if a church has any leadership listed, they must use that leadership pin.
3. If a church does not have any leadership listed, they are able to use ABCOPAD's (the Region's Pin). This number will NOT work for them if they have a leadership pin available. Contact Caryl Casey, Denise Veselicky or Mark Mahserjian-Smith to assist with leadership pin number.
If you have question please call Caryl Casey or Denise Veselicky using the contact information listed above.